Uncovered, The Right Way to Cultivate Chili Rawit In order to Fruiting Heavy – Not an easy thing to cultivate chili, a lot of that fail and there is also a profit. Somehow the farmers of almost all chilli farmers do not kapok and do not get bored continue to plant chili planted. This crop has been known since the first and until now the increasingly interested in you including.
In terms of price, each year the chili fruit is still able to compete with other agricultural products and the market price of chili is quite high and tend to be stable. To obtain optimal and more profitable chilli yields, a good and proper chili cultivation strategy is necessary to be owned by farmers / planters, including how to keep the cabaya plants fruitful, the fruit is bushy and has an ideal proportion of plant height. In order for the chilli plants to bear fruit, bushes and trees high, then of course farmers / planters should find out about how to make it happen. And this time, admin guruilmuan.blogspot.co.id will share knowledge concerning the above issues.
Here are some things that can be done to create a fruitful chili plants, tall trees, and fruitful continue.
- Use Technique Semai Chilli Sterile Pro. Currently, the technique of seedling sterile chilli seedlings pro popular in the world of modern agriculture. Pro sterile technique has actually been posted on this website, and I hope you also have read it. Sterile pro technique is a way to sow seeds / chilli seeds without being distributed directly on the land, but by using a cloth moistened with clean water without contamination. So, the seeds of chili that want to sow, then placed on the damp cloth and allowed to germinate until the formation of plant parts such as cotyledon, root buds (radikula) and shoots the tip of the stem (plumula). Seed germination with sterile pro technique is estimated to take at least 3 – 5 days. During maintenance, do not forget to continue to flush the seeds by moistening the fabric where the chilli seeds are placed. Once the seeds grow on the damp cloth, the next step is to move the seeds that have germinated in a small polybag pot container containing a mixture of soil + manure from dried livestock manure. Only then stay in the care until the plants are aged about 20-25 days, and then the next step is to move the seeds back in a small polybag pot container to the field of beds that have been given plastic mulch. For the use of sterile pro technique, you can read the article's (tutorial) review in the following sections, click: How to Chili Sauce-Pro Cabbage, Produced Concurrent Plants
- Use Liquid Phonska Fertilizer Solution. Liquid phonska fertilizer solution is very efficacious in making pepper plants become more qualified. Liquid phonska solution is proven to make chilli plants have a high tree size, more fertile, and will have a very dense fruit. I myself am most happy when cultivating chili always use liquid phonska solution. Because in addition to making a very practical, easy, and cheap, is also very significant effect on the rate of growth and development of plants. Actually for the article how to make liquid phonska fertilizer solution I have ever written in the article in this guru blog, please you can learn it, read and click: How to Preparation of Liquid Phonska Fertilizer for Chilli Plant. Hopefully by following the ways above, then your chili plants will bear fruit bushy, high-laid and certainly fertile.
- Perform Impermeation and Weeding On Chili. Weeding and weeding of chillies are two important things that farmers / planters are doing to take care of chili plants. Apart from that, the watering factor is also a milestone of success in cultivating / farming chili. The weeding is carried out to loosen the land by means of small hoes, and the weeding itself is an activity shown to clear, kill or destroy weeds (weeds) suspected of being a competition between chillies and weeds. To do the weeding and weeding on the chili plants, please read the following articles as a complete guide, read and click: How To Muddy and Weed In The Chillies As Well As Well Procedure.
- Perform Watering and Fertilization. Fertilization in chili plants can be done at several stages, and of course must be adjusted to the age of plants / dosage of agricultural medicines given to each planted chili. In general, when seedlings of chilli seedlings in polybag containers, or when enlarging seedlings in pot containers, then the planting media used ie clay mixed with dried manure from chicken manure with each average ratio of 3: 1. At the age of planting over 1 month and above, usually the type of fertilizers and agricultural medicines containing elements Phospor, Nitrogen, Potassium, and Calcium began to be given to plants with a certain period until the time of harvest later. It is advisable to provide fertilizer either organic fertilizer or inorganic fertilizer must also see the age of the plant, as well as diversity of varieties of chillies are planted, not to excessive and also lack. In addition to fertilizing, watering on the pepper plant is also important to be done cyclically, according to the needs of the chilli itself. Strive for watering chili is done by using clean water that is free from wastewater, detergent, liquid soap, or a mixture of water contaminated with kerosene fats, and other colloidal ingredients.
That was the explanation of four ways to make the chilli plants bear fruit, bear fruit, and the tree is high – fertile, may be useful for teenage colleagues, father / mother peasant wherever you are.
The agriculture that we have so much to do with so many tekateki that until now has not been solved, and we are chilli farmers, what fertilizer is suitable for chilli for fertile and fruitful chillies dense?
- Lowering the Nitrogen (N) element. Of course you know with N content in plants, N function to stimulate the growth of leaves and greening the leaves. If we give an element of N then your cebe plant is not busy preparing the growth of cebe fruit but to make leaves or leaf branches are dense. Cebe plants downgraded N elements gradually and slightly-demised bit especially the flowering plants, the planted plants are not surprised and gradually smooth growth. Usually the N element is produced from Urea fertilizer, about 90% urea is a chemical N material not an organic substance. Urea is usually granulated (prill) used in agriculture as a chemical fertilizer suppliers of nitrogen elements. In the application, urea will hydrolyze and release ammonium ions. The N content of urea is usually 46%, but the one used by plants is usually half.
- Increases the phosphorus (P) element. If the N content is subtracted then of course exactly the fertilizer containing any P element, begin to increase the P element in the phase of flower formation and fruit formation phase. The function of Phosphorus (P) is a complement or stimulant of the formation of fruit and of course very important fertilizer containing this element is given to your cebe plant. Phosphorus is also important for photosynthesis, respiration and protein synthesis. Fertilizers containing elements (P) are usually ignored by farmers, and they do not know that the plants ask for high intake of nutrients or high fertilizer with elements (P). To distinguish cebe plant you lack element (P) then we see at part of tree. Phosphorus-deficient cebe plants usually have small leaves, such as crimson, stiff, and dark green and cluttered. Usually the lower leaves or old leaves are very clearly visible symptoms, then penanggulanganya fertilizer containing elements (P). The cause is usually you do not provide a good basic fertilizer at the beginning of planting, such as basic fertilizer is needed at first planting, this causes your leaves are sterile. But do not take conclusions first if your cebe danu cebe due to lack of element (P), because cebe plants may occur due to disease, then before tackling first see the leaves or the impact seen.
- Increase the content of potassium (K). After increasing the element (P) Potassium juka you must increase, potassium is needed in the phases of your cebe already bear fruit. Crop plants that lack potassium usually produce uneven fruit. cebe you are very greedy when the fruit has been formed.
- Gives ZPT (Growing Regulatory Substance). I am familiar with the matter of ZPT, many available on the market that sell (ZPT), select the appropriate in your area, meaning the condition of your land. Giving (ZPT) if you make organic cebe then you have to make it manually with organic material that is around us. And if the non-organic you buy it enough in the farm shop. [cb]
spacing chilli plant to bear fruit bushes guide how to make chili seedlings for fruit bushes (19459014), liquid phonska so that the fruits bear fruit and live long on the muls (19459014), sterile pro technique uncovered how to plant chillies